Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving - LIterally

This has been a crazy month and I can't believe it's almost over! Where does the time go? I've had a good month on Esty and pray it continues for a newbie!!

I've had 4 sick kids back and forth and back to back. I am so thankful for good medical insurance because I realize many do not have this luxury. I find it hard to divide myself in fourths but I'm learning along the road that it's impossible to make everyone happy. I find at the end of the day that as long as my kids are clean, healthy, full and happy - that's all the matters. God is good and he's blessed me with four of the most wonderful, different and beautiful children.

When I do have some down time, nothing makes me happier than making jewelry. It's an escape to the land of creativity and I so LOVE IT!

I hope everyone has a blessed holiday and remembers what's truly important. Life goes by so quickly and the little things out way the BIG things. All the best!!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment