Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Life in the FAST LANE

As I've stated before I have four wonderful children. Lilly (9), 4th grade and Sophie (8) , 3rd grade are both in elementary school. Lilly has started to become more involved in school activities, student council and Spanish club. Therefore, our "normal" schedule has changed a bit. She needs to be at StuCo every Tuesday @ 7:45 and stays after school every other Thursday until 4:30. So, that means daddy or grandpa need to take or pick her up for these activities. She's decided that she needs to shower before StuCo, which means she gets up a lot earlier than normal and interrupts my schedule as well. Emery, our 3 1/2 year old started preschool this fall and has to be at school at 9am. The bus comes for the older girls at 8:20 which means it's a mad dash from the bus stop home to wake up Maddox our 15 month old so we can take Emery to school. It's a crazy schedule but I'm getting used to it. I wonder what it will be like in another 5 years or so when the schedules, bus arrivals and activities increase. Oh, life in the fast lane. I would trade it for the world but it does cause a few gray hairs. Now, when will I schedule my hair appointment? I'm only 37 but feel like I'm 73! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment