Sunday, October 4, 2009

Little Fish - Big Pond

I'm still working on my etsy site. I enjoy reading the forums for new ideas, techniques, etc. I've learned quickly that there are many people with many ideas to help. There are people who think you need at least 35 items to post and some who believe you must have at least 100! Whatever!

I'm choosing to go at my own rate and not worry about what others say. I've done plenty of research on my own and I know that things will start to work out. I will not obsess about the number of visitors, etc. I enjoy what I do and it only takes a few buyers to figure out that my jewelry is the best of the best.

Being a SAHM is awesome. I would love to supplement my husband's income to have a few extra dollars. More importantly, I'm enjoying what I do and in my opinion, that's all the matters! :) I would love to hear from others who have etsy, ebay etc. shops to get your philosophy and what works for you! Thanks for reading and I can't wait to talk to more of the hard-working, fun-loving, jewelry makers!

All the best for the upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment