Friday, September 25, 2009

BUSTED by a 3 year old!!

As I've mentioned before I have four children. Three daughters, 9, 8, and 3 1/2. I also have a sone who's 1 1/2. All my kids have suffered from ear infections and have had tubes except for my son. So when the season hits, I know we're bound for ear infections. :( My 8 year-old was prescribed a nasty antibiotic that tasted horrible - I'll give her that but we've explained that her meds will take away all the boo-boos in her ear. She gags each time she takes it and again, I can't blame her!

The other morning I went up to get my shoes to go to the bus stop. I left her meds out for her to take and came back down surprised to see that she took it without hesitation. I congratulated her on being a big girl and she accepted my compliment until our 3 1/2 year old said, " She didn't take her medications mama, she squirted it down the sink!" Sophie looked at her little sister in amazement and couldn't believe she told on her. It was so funny but frustrating at the same time. Oh, the joys of motherhood! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

http://cocobellecreations.etsy.com

1 comment: