Monday, September 21, 2009

Welcome to my world!

I have 4 kids, who I adore. Today is a raining, cold, chilly day. I've tried to get a lot of things set up for my etsy shop but to no avail. It's OK though because I know I'll get it done SOME day! :) I love making jewelry and love the craft a lot. It allows me to be creative and sink into another dimension. I would love for you to see what I've accomplished so far. The feedback has been great! Please check out my esty site at http://cocobellecreations.etsy.com. I would love to here what you have to say! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Becky! I came here via the Etsy forums to give you another follower; hope you'll return the favor.
    To gain readers you need to visit lots of blogs and leave comments every day. You also need to post fresh stories every day if possible. Don't write just about jewelry, write about your life, shopping for supplies, how you got started/learned your craft, so people know you and want to buy from their friend: you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CocoBelle! I also came from Etsy forums to follow you. You can find me at http://amyholtondesigns.blogspot.com. Good luck and I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete