Thursday, September 24, 2009

School Bus DRAMA

As I've mentioned before I have four kids - two of which are in grade school. I also have a preschooler and a 1 year old. Well, the bus company is considering strike which means the 6,500 bus riders in our district will have to be driven to school. It makes for quite a mess. Hopefully, it will all work out but the thought of dragging all four in the car and getting my 3 year old to preschool is enough to pull my hair out! :/

I feel fortunate that we have the option of having such a good bus driver and I do agree that they deserve more money than they earn. I'm also frustrated with my school district that they don't have a back-up plan. The big girls think they don't have to go to school - (who could blame them?)

So, let's keep our fingers crossed that all works out well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment